THE MYSTERY AND POWER BEHIND THE END TIME MESSAGE

#1 by End , Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:37 pm

Revelations 10:7 "In the days of the sounding of the seventh angel the mystery of God should be finished as He had declared to His servants the prophets".God is a mystery and He loves to remain a mystery.He then promised that in a particular era in time He would no longer be a mystery to people.The purpose of the message is to restore the entire Word of God as it was in the days of the bible.The restoration includes the revelation of God or Jesus Christ to the world in the form of His Word.The message also came to enforce what Jesus Christ died for on Mount Calvary.Many people read about Christ but they cannot benefit from His finished work.The message is the opening of the Word or the revelation of the Word to the current generation using examples that are directly linked to the bible.Many people had testimonies.These were not just testimonies,they were a recital of the bible days.Not an adding to the bible.The bible was wrote for our example.If you can identify your situation with a bible character,in most casses it means that you have found grace in the eyes of God.Your situation can change for the better.That is what i mean by the opening of the Word to the human race.In the days of the preaching of the original message many people were reciting the bible or opening the Word of God on their lives without knowing it.Here are a few good examples.
JOHN SHARRIT:FROM VERY POOR TO VERY RICH
The gospel is not about making money,it is about salvation.It is however God's plan that once we are redeemed we become rich in the Spirit and in the order of eternal life.The first man Adam had everything.The wealth of the earth and the wealth of heaven plus eternal life.John Sharrit who was a partaker of the message is an example of God's plan of restoration,a man who could also say like in Psalm 23:1 "The Lord is my Shephered i shall not want".It is not the will of God for people to cry and lack good things.The catch is that people have a faith that differs and they get according to their faith.John Sharrit used to live in a garage owned by a rich millionairess.All he had to do was to look after the ground or the care taking of the home owned by the rich lady.The woman eventually out of her own accord lent John $10 000.John bought a small home with that money,renovated it and sold it at a highr price.That was the start of a real esatate business which turned John into a multi-millionaire owning a lot of properties in his community.I'm not saying that everyone should get rich but once God restores,God has restored and John Sharrit could give a testimnony of a zero to a hero,the power of restoration.

JOHN RYAN HEALED FROM BLINDNESS
John Ryan was prayed for in the message arena and he did not recieve his sight there and there.john would then go about shouting "I'm Healed".Some people would tell him that he was bringing a reproach to the gospel.John kept on saying "I'm Healed", until one day for sure he began to see.There was a man in the bible who was healed from blindness and was questioned about the healing.He told the people that all i know is that now i can see.John's testimony tells us that the power of the Word of God can heal both natural and Spiritual blindness.In Revelation 3 we are told to buy eye salve so that we can see.There are people who are so rich on the outside but but are blind in the Spirit,the condition of Laodicia the last day church age.

AUNTI JAMAIMA'S SON GETS HEALED OF A SOCIAL DISEASE
A negro woman or in our days a black American woman aunti Jamaima had a dream.In that dream she was the Shunammite woman of the bible and a preacher man resembling Elijah of the bible came along to her homestead to pray for her son who had taken on a sexually transmitted disease.Aunti Jamaima waited outside her home that day.William Branham's plane,the one he was on was forced to land in a certain district,so William just thought of taking a walk.Aunti Jamaima saw him and said Parson,you are the Elijah.William said "excuse me ma'm but how did you know i was a parson?" She told him her dream and they went inside her home and her son was prayed for.Her son was moaning and groaning and then cried out,"There is light in the room".He was healed.Here Aunti Jamaima gave a replay of the Shunammite woman of the bible.The message came to open the Word of God,to end the mystery of God to the people so that no matter what situation you are in,you too can be delivered because the bible characters were our examples

CONGRESSMAN UPSHAW HEALED FROM A WHEEL CHAIR CONDITION
The testimony of Congressman William D Upshaw is very touching.He was in a wheel chair for 66 years and in that condition became a US Congressman and a great author of books.He resembles Naman of 1st Kings 1.Naman a captain in the Syrian Army who was suffering from leprosy.Upshaw and Naman were both gentiles or non-Jewish people. ( Continue here please) THE MYSTERY AND POWER BEHIND THE END TIME MESSAGE 2

End  
End
Date registered 01.19.2020

Last edited 01.20.2020 | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
DONATE

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor